What is a CDM Advisor?
In such cases, it may be appropriate to appoint a CDM advisor for your project. As CDM advisor, we would then ensure you stay complaint and undertake vital duties on your behalf with relation to paperwork, F10 submission and monitoring the management arrangements throughout the project.
Do I need a CDM Advisor?
How can Peligro help me?
- Competency check of potential Designers and Contractors
- Full Client briefing of roles and responsibilities
- Issue of letters and appointment assistance
- Submission of F10 notification to the HSE
- Review and audit of management arrangements
- Compiling of pre-construction information
- Review of project pre-construction information
- Design team and Principal Designer audits and checklists
- Attendance at design team meetings
- CDM Design Workshops with Clients, Designers and Contractors
- Contractor CDM briefings
- Construction phase plan review
- Construction phase plan production
- Assistance with producing risk assessments and method statements
- Assistance with review of risk assessments and method statements
- On-site safety inspection audits
- Attendance at site/project meetings
- Review of Contractor operations and maintenance (O&M) manuals
- Review of Health and Safety file
- Assistance with production of Health and Safety file